MultiSafe DSP HS11
The MultiSafe DSP HS11 is a two-pole high voltage tester for AC and DC voltage at converters and feeds of rails systems up to 11 kV AC / 16 kV DC.
The tester is particularly suitable for tests at intermediate circuits, capacitor banks and feeds of rail systems. Fully automatic test procedures prevent operating errors. Three display systems guarantee good performance in all environments. The high voltage tester switches automatically to the test voltage AC / DC.
- precise voltage indication up to 11 V AC / 16 V DC
- self-test for checking protective resistors and function
- highest degree of safety provided by protective resistors within the GRP- tube
- surge voltage strength > 300 kV
- easy to operate, clear signals, illuminated display
- robust case, water and dust proof – IP 65
Please contact office for details on accessories.