This ATEX-certified 50,000-count TRMS digital multimeter is designed for use in hazardous or explosive “gas” or “dust” environments, in compliance with the EN 50014, 50020 and 50281-1-1 standards.
It complies with the following specifications:
– ATEX 94/9/CEEN/IEC 60079-0
– EN/IEC 60079-11EN/IEC 61241-11
– EN/IEC 61241-0EN/IEC 61010-1 – 600 V CAT IIIIl
It is certified LCIE 02 ATEX 6005 X and, according to the “old regulations”, EEx ib IIC T5/ EEx ib I on the basis of:
– CE examination certificate, LCIE number 02 ATEX 6005 X and
– LCIE 02 ATEX 6005X / additional clauses 01, 02, 03
It is equipped with a 500mA fuse and the patented SECURIX system to prevent accidental disconnection of the leads. It is supplied in a bag with some of its accessories.
- Bargraph; zoom or central zero
- VDC from 0.5 to 60 V ,
- AC and AC+DC voltage from 0.5 to 60 V, accuracy 0.025%
- Bandwidth: DC to 50 kHz
- AC and AC+DC current from 500 µA to 500 mA
- Resistance from 500 Ω to 50 MΩ
- MIN, MAX and Average
- Frequency, capacitance, temperature, dB, resistive power, duty cycle, pulse width/timer, event counter
- Continuity test, diode test
Please contact office for details on accessories.