The LCR-8101G LCR meter, with test frequency up to 1MHz, provides accuracy, versatility and high resolution for a wide range of component measurements, even including DC resistance measurement and Voltage/ Current monitoring. The Multi-Step function allows on-screen programming of customized measurement sequence with Pass/Fail indication. Each program includes 30 test steps and each test step can be set with selected parameters and test limits. Under Multi-Step operation, a tedious work routine can be done step by step automatically just at a press of a button. With Graph Mode, LCR-8101G display the component impedance response either over a wide range of test frequency sweep or over a wide range of test voltage sweep in a graph chart. This gives an analysis result of either impedance vs. frequency or impedance vs. applied voltage all at a glance. GPIB and RS-232C interfaces are available as standard for instrument control and test result display on the PC.
– Education Lab and Training Institution Research & Design
- The large LCD display and user friendly interface allows operators with little to no training to get practical measurements right from the start.
– Research & Design
- Graphical sweep measurements can be plotted on screen to visually verify component and material response to changes in test frequency or voltage, without the need for complex programming.
– Quality Assurance Verification
- Quality Assurance Verification A wide range of components can be accurately tested to a high resolution using versatile functions over a wide frequency range.
Please contact the office for details on accessories.