Power Quality Analyser Sonel PQM-707 is an autonomous meter allowing for versatile measurement, analysis, and registration of energy networks parameters DC and 50/60Hz, including the quality of electric energy in accordance with the European standard EN 50160 and the Regulation of the Minister of Economy on detailed conditions of the electro-energetic system functioning. All parameters are measured in the S class of the IEC 61000-4-30 STANDARD guaranteeing high accuracy of measurements.
The largest in this class of analyzers 7-inch colour touch screen enables intuitive and ergonomic operation. Thanks to the built-in lithium-ion battery, the analyzer allows for efficient work during the measurement without the necessity of connecting an external AC adapter.
The analyzer is directed to a very wide range of users, with particular reference to the maintenance staff. Due to its mobility and autonomy, any problems occurring in the supply networks can be diagnosed on the spot. High measurement category (CAT IV 600V) makes the analyzer very safe, which provides peace of mind during every day use.
The analyzer can be used in virtually all kinds of networks with rated voltage from 54V to 760V directly, or indirectly via transformers.
Because of that PQM-707 can be used in the field of professional power engineering, maintenance services in industrial plants, as well as among those providing services focused on network analysis.
- 7″ touch screen – intuitive operating
- CAT IV 600V – high safety
- all parameters acc. to class S – high accuracy of measurements
- Li-Ion rechargeable battery – higher mobility
- removable memory card – recording data with no restrictions
- Measurements according to EN 50160,
- Voltage L1, L2, L3, N-PE (five inputs),
– average, minimum, maximum values, range to 760 V, ability to work with voltage transformers,
- Current L1, L2, L3, N (four inputs),
– average, minimum, maximum values, measurement current with range to 3 kA (depends on used clamp), ability to work with current transformers,
- Crest factor for voltage and current,
- Frequency from 40 Hz to 70 Hz ,
- Active, reactive, distortion, apparent power, including the type of reactive power (capacitive, inductive),
- Power recording:
- Budeanu method,
- IEEE 1459,
- Active, reactive, apparent energy,
- Power factor, cosφ, tgφ,
- Up to 40th harmonics for voltage and current,
- Total Harmonic Distortion (THD) for voltage and current,
- Short-term (PST) and long-term (PLT) flicker,
- Unbalance of voltage and current,
- Current and voltage events registration including waveforms and RMS graphs half period,
- Inrush current
- Calculator of energy tariffs
- ANALYZER MEASURES AND RECORDS ACCORDING TO THE IEC 61000-4-30 CLASS S STANDARD.
Please call the office for details on accessories.